Monday, December 14, 2020

Triptych, Garden series: The Nightcrawler

Tryptic Garden series.. 26x51.5cm framed...original art by MarymPayne


This is one of my favorite series from the theme: "personal garden".  It has been done with pen, inks, acrylics and collage paper bits in bright orange that I glued in to give it some "punch".  

 I used this elongated format as it speaks to me of Japanese calligraphy and that was the feeling I wanted to give. 


Garden series, 26x51.5 cm framed, Mary M Payne

In this triptych I illustrate the following haiku that I wrote for the occasion . 

                            
white clay crust
dark ochre underbelly
night crawler glides

croute d'argile blanche
ventre noir ocre
vers de nuit glisse



 11x32cm, art by MaryM Payne


 11x32cm, art by MaryMPayne

No comments:

Post a Comment